Friday, August 22, 2008

Indulgence

I indulged myself so much today. I did whatever I felt like to . The reason I gave to myself was that I didn't go out for about two weeks already. It's that a valid reason? I don't really sure. Haha.. Anyway, I enjoyed myself today to the fullest today.
Then, I had a very fun lecture tonight with Mr. Ahsan for Persatuan Pelajar. I learnt a lot. He said we must be very confident in whatever we are saying (for the lecture tonight was about Public Speaking). Even we are not sure about certain things, we must be confident and firm in what we are saying. It's not the matter about to appear wise and good. It's about how people perceive you. If you are shaken and nervous, there is a high possibility that the audience will not follow what you say (if you are a leader). I think this is very true..
I really stuffed myself well today.. I ate quarter chicken meal at Nando's in Midvalley. Then, I bought myself dinner at Jusco (Japanese food set). It's really nice..Wow..
Then, I had Claypot Kueh Tiao as supper.. Guess will be sleeping late tonight (to allow the food to be digested 1st). Haha..

No comments: