Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I want it back

I have been very reflective recently. The memory brings me to the seventh heaven. I am thrilled with those pleasant and joyful moments. However, these precious and priceless memories make my heart bleeds as well. I wonder why I cannot have those moments again. Is it because of the green-eyed monsters that are trying hard to keep us apart? Or is it that you do not want to invest anything in the relationship? I wonder.

If it was really the tricks of the green-eyed monsters, then, why can't you do something to free yourself from the trap? Or is it you enjoy been trapped? Don't you, as well, appreciate those moments? Don't you wanna have them back as well?

Dear God, if you knew how I wanted it back, and I believe that You do, give me back my valuable stuff (though it's too much a word to name after the thing that I have lost).

2 comments:

Walt said...

Remember when you say that we cant always get the things that we wanted? So, when it is within grasp, do treasured it coz once it is beyond reach, it would be hard to keep it intake..

moonshin said...

what i'm about to say to you...is solely based on my experience and of course, experience of others. there's no real proof behind my words except my conviction to you that they are true.

so believe me when i say, that sometimes things happened for a reason. and for the things that we lost now...if we continue searching and be patient...we will find something much more worthy to be treasured... more worthy of us.