Friday, November 13, 2009

The change

I have just realised that everything has changed. I thought I can adapt myself to the changes. But, apparently, I could not at all. Inner part of me knows that things must evolve and changes must take place for her own betterment. However, I still appreciate and and make precious the valuable and enjoyable moment that we had together.

Is it really hard to accept changes? I thought I am flexible enough to see all the changes taken places. But, it is not as easy as I thought. The rosy expectations of mine had turned into something else, which I myself am not sure of the positivity of the current situation.

Well, we as human beings are too tiny to reject changes. So, what else can we do except allowing ourselves to be swallowed by the changes. Or, positively put, to adapt to the changes.

No comments: