Thursday, December 16, 2010

Life-death

Warning: This entry might be (or, is) very pessimistic. Leave it if it does not benefit you.

Thinking about life, what is the ultimate goal of our lives? Ultimately, we all will die, and leave all the things that we are having NOW behind. I still remember what my late 2nd uncle told me last time. He was a pagan. He told me that when a person dies, that is it. It's just like a chicken being slaughtered (this was so funny for me last time). That the person will just sleep forever.

If it was really so, so what if I had or had not experienced anything? So what if I had or had not owned anything? So what if I led a wealthy life or a poor life? Ultimately, we will all return to God (according to my belief).

Anyway, life is short. We are given this period of time to experience His creation. So, just leave worries and troubles behind and live our life to the fullest. Enjoy the everyday that given to us.

3 comments:

apprehension said...

yeap, in the end we just die. We can't bring our wealth with us when we die. so just live or life and try ur very best to live it to the fullest :)

Unknown said...

Religion would argue against this.. seen as im not religeous it has no relevence but yeah. sometimes i dont see the point in being alive, go through so much.. and then die.

dinhalupe said...

caramba reralmente esse texto é muito pessimista