Saturday, March 22, 2008

Friends and Family, which is the best?

Today, i realize something which is very important. Between friends and family, which would you put more emphasis on?
Prior to this, i would choose friends. However, my mindset is shifted from friends to family. You might feel strange and doubtful why do i have such a shift. Let me tell you why. Even if you were close to your friends, they will hurt you in some ways. Shit! The hurt is doubly serious if you really treat that somebody as your close friend. Don't you agree with me?
Unlike friends, our family members treat us sincerely and unconditionally. They will not hurt us but protect us from being hurt by our firends. They are very alert and conscious of our needs.
However, there are some exceptions. There are friends who really concern us. They will be there whenever we need them to be there. I really appreciate those friends. Thanks ya..;-)

3 comments:

ash_mirza said...

very the touching la wei...sedey aku..very the familiar ur blog this time ard...huhu

Unknown said...

i always choose my family. they know me since forever. friends come and go.. different places, different faces. but, those faces in the family will remain the same. maybe more wrinkles la... but overall, still the same. hehe.

***d!nGT!@nG*** said...

As for me, friends and family are both important. it is really hard to say which is the best. if I must choose either 1, I might choose friends..hihi.. 我觉得,家人固然是重要,但是朋友也不能缺少。。在生活里,最常和我们接触的是朋友,所以朋友往往比家人更了解我们。在很多情况下,家人都只能给于我们精神上的支持,而朋友则能够及时伸出援手。有了家人的支持和朋友的帮助,我们才能顺利的克服任何困难。虽然有些时候我们会觉得受到朋友的伤害,但那或许只是无心的伤害。世人非圣人,谁能无过?只要我们真心对待每一个朋友,我们也就会得到同样的回报。至于家人,他们是无人所能取代的。所以我还是觉得无论是家人或是朋友都同样重要。