Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Exhausted or frustated?

I don't want to support and pro anyone,
for there would always be a side who will feel offended.
I want to be neutral and stand on the fence,
for it would be the best for me.
I welcome those who really want to be close to me,
for I really need sincere and supportive friends.
I am tired of being supportive to any side, really,
for I am a nobody to give support.
I won't approach those who stay away from me anymore,
for I have done enough of that.
I don't want to crack my head and make people happy,
for I will get nothing and even hurt ultimately.
I want to be myself,
for I am me.

2 comments:

LovelyEyna said...

kmk setuju! u have spoken for both of us! world, hear!!! the great siew bin has spoken! hehe... and i'm not going to approach those who don't make an effort too, siew bin... i won't. i've had enough of being hurt when i do that. it's time they learn their lessons =p time to mingle with others... i'm off to a party! haha... ;p

Robin Wong said...

haha...finally there is somebody who has the same view with me..=)