Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sense of belonging

At times, we would feel that we are lacking of something. It's not something concrete yet it brings a great impact in your live. What is it so important that you would feel lost when that something is not with you? Exactly! The fact that you belong to somebody.

As in my case, I feel owned and secured as I have wonderful family around me. They are so supportive that I feel encouraged and zealed in whatever I am engaged and involved in. I love my family for that. Family would be my primary solace and comfort if I were dealing with problems.

Undeniably, friends, as well, give us the sense of belonging. When you are away from your family, of course, your family still provides you with support, love and care, but to certain extent, you need your friends to be with you to solve problems and to share joy with.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

robin.. i feel you, dude~! you're not the only one who's having this kind of problem.