Monday, February 16, 2009

The 'R' Concept


Take a look at the figure on the right.

Consider the following issues.
1. In a day, how long will you be happy and vice versa?

2. What would be the 'x' factor for you?

3. What would be the 'y' factor for you?

4. Can you decide the duration that you want to stay at 'happy' stage and vice versa?

This would be my answer.
1. Of course, I want to be happy all the times; but, it would not be possible if we hold pessimistic perspective of viewing things. However, there are those gloomy moments and discouraged times. So, it is part and parcel of life. Don't take it too hard.

2. Well, those elements that can make me turn gloomy are financial aspects, relations with people and of course, assignments.

3. The 'y' factors would be my family, my friends and actually, all the 'x' factors are my 'y' factors if they were all positive.

4. As for me, I will make attempts to keep myself as happy as I could. Nobody wants to be sad. So do I.

1 comment:

Walt said...

Attempting to have your scholarly thought quoted? Here you go. According to Robin (2009), the R concept explained that... uhuh.. Well manifested, dude..