Thursday, September 3, 2009

The importance of the first step

When I was walking back from the stadium just now, I realized that I was stepping on the tiles that have similar pattern. If I wanted to step on the tiles that are of different patterns, I needed to make my widen my pace or make it narrower. Hence, there are two things that come into my mind.
The first thing is that we must be very careful in making our first step. We must make sure that our initiation is a correct one. Once that is determined, our route would be easy. On the other hand, if we had made a wrong choice at the beginning, it would be difficult for us to get back on track, though it's possible.
The second thing is that we must be alert with our progress. When I was walking just now, I got distracted with the tiles of different patterns. Therefore, I stepped on the different tiles. Analogically, when we are doing something, we will get distracted sometimes. Hence, we must be aware of our own pace and concentrate on what we are doing. As a result, we will get a fruitful ending or outcome.

No comments: