Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Rainbow


When I was a kid, often, I would like to be a grown-up.
When I am a grown-up now, I still want to be a grown-up, because I want freedom.
However, I miss the innocent and carefree lifestyle that I used to have.
I do not like the hectic and busy lifestyle that basically every adult is having.
But, once we are adults, mostly, we would be having this kind of lifestyle.
There are just so many things that adults need to handle.
So, get ready! The rainbow wouldn't be as colourful as the childhood one.
But, we can paint it as colourful as we want!

2 comments:

Roserina said...

i still miss my childhood.
it's the greatest time of my life! :)
but, everybody has to grow up, someday, somehow, sometime! :)
wishing you all the best, siew bin!~~~ :)

Robin Wong said...

thanks ina...all the best to u too...ya, we have to grow up, by hook or by crook, regardless we want it or not. but some people just can't mentally grow in parallel to their physique...huhu...