Monday, April 14, 2008

Being neutral or Extreme?

We encounter many events or encounters in our live. How are we going to face them? What attitude is the most appropriate in handling them? Being neutral or extreme? For me, it's very difficult to be neutral. In almost every circumstances, i tend to be very extreme. I cannot see things subjectively. That's why i will be either very sad or very happy. I never have the feeling of being 'no feeling.'
This might be good if i m happy. But if i m sad, the sadness doubles...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

aiee Robin... don't be sad. if you're sad, come to me.. we go "busy body" about other people. then, we mengumpat ngumpat k!! cheers~!

P.S. i'm an extremist oso!

Robin Wong said...

aih..nang a good suggestion la..sak boleh distract my sadness na. haha..thanks for the wonderful suggestion.. kelak kita mengumpat k..hehe..

Unknown said...

haha... lalu suk~!! klak kita shopping brg kacak2.. dapat hilangkan stress.. i nak beli hadiah befday ina. any suggestion??

Nana said...

Aih....kmk rasa mcm baca blog doktor jak. Hahaha....maybe my comment is late but better late than never...hehe. Emotions can be controlled...the day will come when you realize that you're actually stronger than you think...and smiling actually helps...like me la.. mcm org gila jak senyum sorang2...

H said...

robin...heheheh...i move my blog oredy...www.haironny.blogspot.com

ceritera hati said...

Hello Robin, I terribly miss you and our happy moments. Anyway, please visit my blog at neerazbutterfly.blogspot.com

You will alawys be my funny companion.Don't forget Mr.A?