Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year

Everybody wants a new good start and prosperous new beginning in this brand new year. The same goes to me. Though my zodiac, which is ox, forecasts that it would be a less fortune year compared to the previous year for me, I believe that I can live my life well and even better than the previous years.

I believe that it depends on how the way we want our life to be, rather than believing in what the zodiac says. We should not be influenced by the negative assumptions made. If we are influenced, the possibility of the forecast becomes truth is indeed high.

Finally, I wish everybody happy new year and have a fantastic new year. =)

3 comments:

Hakim said...

Let's celebrate this new year with full of thankfulness...don't think too much about the zodiac, after all it's just all about prediction. God has always set good things for us. be positive as you always are...happy new year..

Robin Wong said...

ya...u r rite abg hakim...happy new year to u too...=)

LovelyEyna said...

happy new year!!! :) ktk flu kah, siew bin yang kiut?