Friday, November 14, 2008

Balance

I am aware that blogs or more precisely, words can be interpreted differently. However, I hope that would not happen to me as a blogger and the readers of my blog. Please consider the following statements and let's be open about this.
1. I am writing entries in this blog just for the purpose of channeling and outlet my emotions. Nothing more than that. No personal attack, no curry flavoring and no nothing.
2. I want the readers of my blog understand and know me better. Therefore, I don't want to see the reverse effect caused by the entries.
3. Seriously, I welcome whoever who wants to respond to my entries, but, please let me know you are responding to my entries.
4. I am not a maniac who wants to fight and to have war or something like that. So, i want to be friend with everybody, if possible.
5. I need my friends to survive. I am not as independent as I portray (if you thought I am independent.)
With that, hopefully, I, as a blogger, and you, as the readers, can strike a balance between the discreetness of my entries and the room of interpretation of the readers. Thank you.

4 comments:

BuMbLe BooGiE said...

Bin Bin... lamak i sik hantar comment. writing is merely words. thus, it may be misinterpret. be careful k.

LovelyEyna said...

i hope it will not happen to me either... but if it does, wtf jak lah... hahahaha! i like your new layout!!! ;)

Dewi Hiu bt. Iskandar Hiu said...

Kmk suka skin tok juak!!!
It does happened to me...
Tp bak kata Ina wtf jak la!!! Ahahaaha!!!!

Robin Wong said...

aie...benakah??as easy as wtf kah??ok lah...wtf!!!haha..