Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hope

Thank God, my brother is offered to join Business Admin course at Matang Polytechnic. I really hope that he can cope well with both the new environment and the study. Actually I have no worries about his ability to cope well with the study. It's just that he lacks of confidence, and that is of acute level. I have no idea on how to help him in building those confidence. I had adviced him by all means already, but, it doesn't work. Hopefully, this time, he will realise how important the element of confidence in building his own positive image.

Besides, I seriously hope that my results for the semester that just slipped by would be a flying color ones, especially my Selected Literary Works... =]

3 comments:

LovelyEyna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LovelyEyna said...

how about giving him motivation, siew bin? maybe you can try giving him books on how to gain confidence. perhaps share stories about greatest world leaders with him? maybe that will help? congratulations to ur brother, anyway! well-done! ;)

Robin Wong said...

i had tried all means that u have suggested...hopefully that helps him...thanks ya...=D