Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Time flies...

Time really flies. I still remember of the first day I stepped in UKM. It's such as a big place! It really requires strength and determination to adapt to the new environment. However, I did it (though I prefer Sarawak better.)
Reflect back, I didn't have much changes. After completing piles of assignments, then exams came. That is the life of a student. Hopefully I would get good grades for all the subjects. And, I hope that I could do better in the coming semesters.
I have a little wish here. Hopefully, I would be more ready to face the coming semester, ready in terms of my mind to receive new knowledge and be more diligent.

3 comments:

LovelyEyna said...

me too! ;) let's work at it together! ;) i wish you all the best, siew bin :)

QieYaH said...

you will..and all of us will too BIN2..wish u all da best~!!

Robin Wong said...

thanks girls...=D b4 that, let's enjoy our holidays 1st...hehe...=p