Sunday, April 11, 2010

Channel

We undergo different emotions and get various reflections everyday as we face unique encounters daily. Typically, we get feelings and insights after facing all these incidents. It is important to share and to channel our emotions, reflections and feelings. This is to release our thoughts and opinions so that we would not go insane once the unvoiced is piling up. Also, the publishing will make our friends to experience and contribute to either comfort us or just to enrich and widen their sight.

I always channel my thoughts through Facebook status update. People get to comment and share what they have in mind with me. This really works. After reading their comments, I will feel much better (if I need comfort) and even much happier (if what I share is something happy). I feel owned and I know that there are many friends out there who are always there for me giving me support and care.

Also, I channel my thoughts through blogging. However, this method is less preferred because I like to post something lengthy on my blog. Therefore, it needs time and mental strength to produce a lengthy one and an entry that really describes my message. Though this means is less preferred, blogging comes into handy when I want to share something personal. This is primarily because I personally think that compared to Facebook, blogging gives me a more private space to share my personal matters. Only those few will be reading my entries. This makes me feel comfortable to share my personal matters in my blog.

In short, it does not matter how you channel you feelings. As long as it does not harm the others and cause inconvenience, it is a good way. And, do let go whatever feelings that you are experiencing. It is unhealthy to keep and pile them up.

2 comments:

Walt said...

Bravo,bro!!! Let it be heard.. Let it be heard!!!

Anonymous said...

I am on the same wavelength with u, wong...