Wednesday, April 28, 2010

'Magic' versus shit

I really hate those who like to manipulate people's superstitious way of thinking! They earn money on 'soul-calling' and 'soul-calming!! To hell with that!! Yes, I would respect you if you don't involve my family members. I don't care if you cheat the others money but no my family!! These people, go and F*&%$ yourselves!!

If we have something that we would like to share with, do share with our rational and mature friends to rationalize things out, but not to look for those who practise whatever 'magic' that they claim!!

2 comments:

Walt said...

Wo wo woooo... Cool down, bro.. Go F&^** urself la juak? DIY la kaedahnyer? HEhehe.. These sort of ppl are eveywhere in every corner of this wonderful world. Just dont let us be one of their victims. Cheers!

Robin Wong said...

but i just cant stop my family members from being so superstitious...camner??huhu...