Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Reminiscing the Past Part 2: Swimming

I went swimming at Danau yesterday. This is significant to me because it's one of the physical exercise that I did here. This activity is the sequel to 'swimming classes' that I had in Kuching. My coach is Dylan Lau. He thought me how to swim from the very beginning. I learned this with Jimmy Ting. Therefore, I would say that this is an activity that joint three of us together and made us flock together.

I like swimming because I like to play with water. When I look at the surface of water at the pool, it will calm my mind down and make me reflect on whatever that bothers me. Also, when I am facing the crystal clear blue sky, it makes me feel so small and tiny. At this very moment, I feel like anything happening on me is a small part and parcel i my life. There are lots more people who are experiencing the worse things. Therefore, I would easily find solutions and comforts to cure my inner wound.

I do think that I will continue swimming, if I had the chance, for its numerous benefits.

No comments: