Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Reminiscing the Past Part 3: Eating Kajang famous Satay

Looking around for delicacies and great eating outlets has been my favourite leisure time activity. Kajang's Haji Samuri satay has caught my attention and casts its magic on me. I have always been there for satay with my friends. As the people say, 'good food, good companion,' it's good to enjoy delicious food with friends. It doubles the joy.

It's a bonus that the location of Haji Samuri is just nearby UKM. It's just a few minutes ride. Furthermore, I had my own transportation at that time. Therefore, going there was not a problem.

Moreover, the price of the satay is affordable too. If I am not mistaken, it is sold at 60 cent each. Hence, I would say it's worth eating, due to the delicious and juicy and fleshy texture and taste.

Here are some pictures taken during last year's class gathering.











































2 comments:

Roserina said...

oh, gosh... i miss all of you... and the satays... huhu...
good time we had, eh? ;)

Robin Wong said...

me too...=))exactly, ina...