Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Reminiscing the past PART 1: De Palma Cafe and McDonald's

Last night, I went to have dinner with my buddy, Walter Umpang Moses at De Palma Cafe, Bangi branch. We had our meal for twice, I think, at that food outlet.

It is significant because this eating avenue was found interesting, both positively and negatively. It offers buffet at the price of RM20++. Seemingly, the buffet was tantalizing. However, the taste and the choice of food were disappointing. This is what I mean by negatively interesting.

However, the ala carte menus there are mouth-watering. The price is affordable, but not compared to mamak stall. We had Nasi Goreng, Club House (sandwiches), hot coffee and cucumber juice. It was a great dining experience.

After that, we revised at McDonald's at PKNS Bangi. This is another significant part of my life here because I prefer to revise at noisy places such as McDonald's. Therefore, when examination season is approaching, I would go to this place to do my revision. Walter and Jimmy had been my study buddy at McDonald's. Thanks for being great study buddies, dudes. =)

So, this is the first part of this section. Till then, stay tuned for the next part, hopefully, with some pictures and illustrations.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It feels good to take a walk through time..(",)

Robin Wong said...

exactly...hehe...and we will find out that how we have grown up...=)

Walt said...

No prob.. Anytime..